RCBS Competition Dies are meant for reloading bottleneck cartridges for competitive marksmen who measure success in fractions of a millimeter. This two-die set’s Full-Length Sizer takes cases to SAAMI minimums. It features a raised expander ball to allow extra leverage for smooth, effortless neck expansion (.204 and .25 do not feature a raised expander ball). The Seater Die doesn’t crimp; it features a micrometer for super accurate bullet seating depth in increments of 0.001 inch, as well as a bullet loading window and a seating guide that ensures correct bullet alignment before and after seating. Note: Not for use with progressive reloading presses; competition dies do not require neck bushings.
Dies & Shell Holders
RCBS 223 Rem Competition Full Length Die Set
Out of stock
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.