Morakniv Bushcraft Survival Knife kit – Orange
The newly updated Mora Survival Orange knife now includes a 3.2mm heavy duty stainless blade along with an all-weather Firesteel and integrated diamond sharpener
The 3.2mm thick Swedish stainles steel blades are some of the sturdiest Mora has ever made, and the spines are ridgeground (non-polished) for use with the fire steel.
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A high-friction grip gives the finishing touch to the Bushcraft Survival Orange knife – a knife that suits a tough livestyle!
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick Swedish stainless steel blade with a distinct tip.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Steel.
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
Integrated Fire Steel
Bring the Fire Steel on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire steel. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario