Mec-Gar 1911 9mm Magazine – 10rds
This is a new improved design version of the classic 1911 9mm magazine. Mec-Gar’s version has increased the capacity to 10-rounds over the standard 9-rounds and features Anti-Friction Coating. In addition, the reducer has been moved from the rear of the magazine to the front, resulting in extra feeding lip length to improve feeding of the ammunition. Finally, the magazine features a removable high impact plastic baseplate versus the traditional welded baseplate.
- Body manufactured from carbon steel and heat treated for strength
- Upgraded anti-tilt polymer follower and spring
- Spring manufactured from Type D music wire
- Removable High-impact polymer baseplate for ease of cleaning and tapered to fit standard and tapered magwells
- Numbered witness holes for remaining-round calculation
- Anti-Friction coating reduces the force needed for the slide to load a cartridge from the magazine into the chamber and has superior anti-corrosion properties.
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario.