MDT XRS Crossover Rifle Stock Chassis System for CZ 457/RF/RH – FDE
The XRS Chassis is designed for shooters that want the fit and feel of a traditional shaped rifle stock with the benefits of a modern precision rifle chassis system. Each XRS Chassis is constructed from a full-length CNC machined core of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum wearing high strength textured polymer panels for insulation from the elements. The precision aluminum V-block bedding system ensures fit and function to maximize the accuracy of any rifle action. The XRS Chassis features a replaceable over molded and textured grip system, with both an angled grip and a vertical grip included in box.
The XRS Chassis is the most advanced and configurable crossover stock on the market and is the ideal performance upgrade for any factory rifle or foundation for a custom rifle build. Weighing in at 3.9lbs (depending on inlet), the XRS is ideal for both hunting or target rifles. The XRS features adjustable length of pull via spacers from 13.25” to 15+” and a quick adjust cheek piece to adjust for scope height over bore. The XRS accepts standard AICS pattern magazines and has an easy to manipulate ambidextrous magazine latch. The generous 12” long Forend comes with M-LOK slots built in for accessory mounting and attachment of ARCA or picatinny rails.
- Remington 700 Short Action and clones
- Savage SA
- Howa 1500 SA / Weatherby Vanguard SA
- Tikka SA
- Remington 783 SA
- Ruger American SA
The XRS chassis uses AICS style external box style magazines in .223 and .308 caliber for Short Actions.
- Core is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- High strength Polymer Panels
- 12” M-LOK compatible forend
- LOP starts at 13″ and can be adjusted with spacers
- Adjustable cheek rest height
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.25″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS pattern .223 or .308 Short Action magazines
- Interchangeable vertical and angled grips included
- Weight: 3.9lbs
Item Number: 105051-FDE
Rangeview Sports Canada
License Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario