MDT TAC21 Gen 2 Tikka T3X Chassis – Black
MDT’s TAC21™ Gen2 chassis system is a combination of benchrest accuracy, superior ergonomics and specialized design. This chassis brings the bolt action rifles to the next level in versatility and modularity, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, which has been finished with Cerakote™ in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
TAC21™ Gen2 chassis is engineered to minimize warping and distortion. The rifle receiver only makes contact with the TAC21™ Gen2 chassis on the V shape bedding and recoil lug area insuring the best accuracy and repeatability. The generous clearance on the forend makes any barrel (diameter up to the receiver size – 1.350”) free floating.
Inherently, the TAC21™ Gen2 has a straight-line design, meaning that the recoil comes straight back instead of making the front of the rifle kick upwards. This results in more accurate and quicker follow up shots. This also translates to a decrease in felt recoil and increase in comfort.
- Increases accuracy by up to 28%
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- 20 MOA built in top rail
- The action housing has 2 threaded holes on the opposite side of the bolt handle for attaching a Magpul or MDT L3 bolt-on rail
- Lightweight, free-floating modular forend, M-LOK compatible
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action
- Compatible with AICS style magazines in .223 or .308 (SA) and 300WM, 30.06, 338LM (LA). (Long Action Magazine length 3.715)
- Weight: 3lb – 3.6lb
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Store in Newmarket, Ontario.