MDT SRS – Skeleton Rifle Fixed Stock
The MDT Skeleton Rifle Buttstock was designed to provide the shooter with best-in-class strength and ergonomics. Along with an emphasis on adjustability and comfort.
Length of pull can be easily adjusted and fine-tuned with the thumbwheel. Can be locked in place with thumb screws or set screws (both included). The buttpad can be adjusted up and down as well as canted left or right, to form fit the shoulder pocket of any shooter.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Skeletonized body providing robust structure
- Thumb wheels for tool less adjustment of length of pull (LOP) & cheek rest height
- Thumb screws and set screws (both included and interchangeable) to lock position in place
- Cheek rest can be adjusted up/down (height), side-to-side and canted
- Buttpad can be adjusted in and out (LOP) as well as up and down and can be canted
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest for easy bolt removal
- Attachment point for 2.5” rail on bottom surface
- Two ambidextrous QD flush cup sling mounts
Item Number: 102669-BLK
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario
There are no reviews yet.