MDT Metal Magazine SA 308 – 10Rds (Without Binder Plate)
These magazines are designed with a unique Double Stack to Single Feed (DSSF) transition design for reduced overall height compared to the industry standard.
Available with or without the front binder plate. See details below for benefits and limitations of each version.
MDT AICS-pattern metal magazines are manufactured from high strength steel, nitrided, and finished inside and outside with Cerakote Elite for ultimate durability, corrosion resistance, and friction reduction.
- 3.055” Outside Length
- 2.870” max cartridge overall length (COAL) with binder plate
- 2.960” max cartridge overall length (COAL) without binder plate (see limitations below)
- 3.90” Rear Height
MDT 10-round magazines are approximately ¾” shorter in height than standard AICS 10-round magazines due to MDT’s unique Double Stack to Single Feed (DSSF) transition design, allowing easier mag changes when shooting prone.
10-round magazine includes 2 internal ribs that help reduce friction between the cartridge and magazine body and provide a smooth transition from a double stack to single feed at the top of the magazine.
- 308 Win
- 6mm Creedmoor
- 243 Win
- 260 Rem
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 7mm-08 Win
- 308/7.62×51 NATO
- 22 – 250 Rem (will work at a reduced capacity)
Binder Plate Details
- The magazines with front binder plates are compatible with all rifles equipped with AICS-pattern bottom metal or chassis systems. The binder plate holds the cartridges back from the front of the magazines and guides them past the bottom of the feed ramp. The maximum cartridge overall length (COAL) that will fit in this magazine is 2.870”.
- The magazines without front binder plates allow a maximum cartridge overall length of 2.960”. These are compatible with all AICS-pattern bottom metal and chassis systems, but most common actions such as Remington 700 and Savage 10/11 will require modifications to the receiver (i.e. notching out the bottom of the feed ramp) to prevent the bullet tips from catching on the bottom of the feed ramp.
Item Number: 102917-BLK
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed gun dealer in Newmarket, Ontario.