Ka-Bar TDI Law Enforcement Fixed Blade Knife
In extreme close quarters encounters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer’s handgun, or an officer cannot access his handgun, the TDI knife is available as a “last option” knife.
The Black handle on the TDI Law Enforcement Knife by KA-BAR® is made from Zytel®. Zytel®, a DuPont trademark, is a glass-filled nylon material used in making handles for knives. Zytel® is a high strength, abrasion and impact resistant thermoplastic polyamide.
Field sharpening the TDI Law Enforcement Knife by KA-BAR® is easy with its sharpened edge.
- Overall length 5.63 inches (14.3 cm)
- Blade length 2.31 inches (5.87 cm)
- The blade is a Sharpened Drop Point
- This Fixed Blade knife features a 15 degree edge angle
- Hollow grind blade with KA-BAR/TDI stamped on it
- Black Zytel® handle
- Comes complete with a 1480S – Black Glass Filled Nylon sheath
- Designed by John Benner
- Made in Taiwan
Item Number: 02-1480
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario