Hornady ELD Match Ammunition 300 PRC, 225 Gr 2810 FPS – 20 Cartridges
The 300 PRC is an intelligently crafted 21st century magnum cartridge specifically designed to take advantage of long, heavy for caliber bullets capable of delivering the highest levels of accuracy and aerodynamic performance.
Based on the 375 Ruger cartridge case, the 300 PRC is non-belted and uses a standard .532” magnum bolt face and headspaces off the 30 degree shoulder. This results in better chamber alignment than standard belted magnum cartridges and allows for improved stacking and feeding from fixed magazines.
The 300 PRC cartridge and chamber were designed concurrently combining to provide excellent alignment and highly tuned performance. The cartridge case is designed to use common, temperature stable, magnum speed rifle powders producing extremely consistent velocity and increased barrel life compared to currently available magnum cartridges.
- THE PERFECT TIP: The new Heat Shield tip on the ELD Match bullet creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets.
- HORNADY MATCH BULLETS: Hornady Match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world, featuring our AMP bullet jackets.
- SPECIALLY SELECTED CASES: Cases are carefully selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity.
- CAREFULLY MATCHED POWDER: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- STRINGENT QUALITY CONTROL: With extremely tight tolerances and strict quality control, all Hornady Match ammunition features superior lot-to-lot consistency. From the bullet seating to the optimal charges and velocities, Hornady Match ammunition is designed to live up to company founder, J.W. Hornady’s original goal: “Ten bullets through one hole.”
Item Number: 82162
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.