FB KNIFE GANZO F7611-CF
The Firebird F7611-CF model was designed as a universal folding knife, which will be equally useful either in everyday life or during hiking, fishing or hunting. Due to the design features and relatively small dimensions when folded, this knife fits easily in the pocket of trousers or jacket. And the presence of a rigid clip and holes for installing lanyard, allow you to fix the knife in any convenient place.
The blade of the Firebird F7611-CF knife is made in the form of Clip-point and has a smooth sharpening of the cutting edge, which in combination with well-designed descents from the butt makes it easy to produce both cutting and stabbing actions. This will be useful when working with fabrics, products, wood and many other materials for sure.
In the open position, Firebird F7611-CF is fixed with Axis-lock. It is worth noting that this mechanism is equally convenient for right-handed and left-handed and, with due skill, allows you to open the knife with one hand almost instantly.
For the manufacture of pads on the handle, the carbon fibre material is used. This polymer is quite pleasant to the touch, not susceptible to moisture, resistant to mechanical stress and temperature changes. In addition, it does not fade under the influence of sunlight, so the Firebird F7611-CF folding knife will remain “as good as new” for a long time.
- the type of knife by design — folding;
- the total length in the open position is 205 mm;
- the type of locking mechanism is Axis-lock;
- the blade shape – Drop-point;
- the cutting edge along the entire length has a smooth sharpening;
- the length of the blade — 87 mm, and the thickness of the butt — 3.3 mm;
- the used material — 440C grade stainless steel;
- the blade hardness — 58-59 HRC;
- the pads on the handle are made of Carbon fibre;
- there is a removable metal clip and a lanyard hole;
- the weight of the model F7611-CF – 122 grams.
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.