Dlask Arms Corp TUF-22 Receiver w/ Integral Picatinny Rail – Black
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum which is much more rigid than the more common 6061-T6.
- Accepts Dlask Arms’ Proprietary 25 round magazine without the use of a flimsy adapter.
- Almost 85% Stronger than a receiver made from 6061-T6, making this receiver a much more stable platform to keep all moving parts and, most importantly, the barrel from flexing while firing.
- It will accept all factory or aftermarket slip-fit 10/22 barrels. It has a reinforced top and integral picatinny rail.
- Provides massively stronger support for the rifle. It was designed to fit into a standard 10/22 stock.
- Bead blasted and anodized hard black to give a beautiful matte black surface.
Made in British Columbia, canada.
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario