CMC Triggers Ruger 10/22 Match Grade Trigger – Flat
The CMC 10/22® Trigger utilizes the most advanced manufacturing and quality control techniques. CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.
It is CNC-machined from a single piece of aluminum billet. The use of aluminum and precision CNC machining allows for greater internal clearance. This clearance reduces drag and friction and provides a smoother felt pull. The trigger is extremely well made, much more durable than the standard stock Ruger® trigger.
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Single stage, factory pre-set, non-adjustable 3.5lb Pull Weight
- Mag Tension Bar
- Enhanced Bolt Hold Open Button
- Auto-Drop Bolt Hold Open
- Captured Ejector
- Fully ambidextrous magazine release lever and textured controls
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no creep prior to hammer release
- Glass-smooth break with grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable
- function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Easy to install
Item Number: 64503
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario
There are no reviews yet.