The Caldwell® XLA® Bipods provide a stable shooting support that conveniently attaches to almost any firearm with a sling swivel stud. The lightweight aluminum design adds minimal weight and deploys quickly, with legs that instantly spring out to the shooting position with the touch of a button. The legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height. There is a connection point for sling attachment and multi section legs that collapses forward allowing for convenient carry of the firearm. Soft rubber feet provide enhanced stability, while the padded bipod base protects the firearm’s forend. XLA® Bipods are available in three heights, black or camo and in both standard and pivoting models. What are the benefits of having a pivoting model bipod? In the real world of hunting, the chances of the ideal shot opportunity occurring while on a level ground are slim-to-none. A pivoting bipod will allow the shooter to compensate for ground that is not level by up to 20 degrees. The lower portion of the bipod pivots independently from the upper stock mount, allowing the firearm to be quickly leveled on uneven ground. The tension knob can be adjusted to control the resistance of the pivoting motion.
Bipods & Rails
Caldwell XLA Bipod, 6-9″, Pivot
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.