Cadex Falcon Lite Bipod
The Falcon Lite bipod is the result of an extensive product development project for a military unit. Their snipers were in need of a light bipod, solid, stable and featuring both a panning and canting capability. At less than 400 grams, the Falcon Lite features a quick-detach (QD) Picatinny mount, a tensioning lever, telescopic aluminum tube legs and modular feet attachments. This bipod has a very wide footprint spread and some of the tightest machining tolerances on the market making it the most stable lightweight bipod you’ll find. The modular locking feet attachments are a must to adapt to any shooting surfaces.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness and reduced free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting and panning lever.
- Cant angle +/- 13.5 (27 total) Pan angle +/- 15 (30 total)
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45 or standard 90
- Height adjustable from 6.25 to 9.
- Incredibly stable (width from 10.5 to 13.5).
- Standard feet, optional claws or optional spikes.
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.