Cadex’s Unitized Scope Ring provides a rock-solid mount for sniper optics, with multiple applications for flat-top ARs and bolt action rifles.
- CNC machined for precise alignment of the front and rear scope bearing surfaces.
- The base incorporates a high grade steel cross lug and nuts to secure the ring to the weapon rail.
- The dovetail is machined to fit all Mil Std M1913 rails.
- Unitized body ensures that the scope is secured with no twisting of the optical tube assembly and no shifting under recoil.
- Customers may request different ring diameters and heights to fill their particular requirements.
- R1: Standard rear ring
- R2: Bubble level rear scope ring. Allows the operator to level the gun to eliminate possible cant errors.
- F1: Standard front scope ring.
- F2: Front scope ring with Picatinny top rail. Available high only.
- F3: Standard front scope ring combined with short accessory side rail.
- F4: Simrad interface scope ring combined with side mount for Red dot (Docter style).
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, GTA, Ontario, Canada.