XRS II 4.5-30×50, G3 ET46305GZ
Delivering precisely-aimed rounds at extreme distances is a skill honed with practice – and the proper scope. The XRS II is Bushnell®’s flagship optic, crafted to the most exacting standards. ED Prime Glass delivers rich color and contrast, even in low-light conditions. The 4.5-30x zoom and wide 50mm objective lens are designed to acquire targets well beyond 1,000 yards. Making adjustments is a simple and accurate process, with a lock windage turret and an elevation turret featuring a RevLimiter™ Zero Stop that will not turn past zero. Military, law enforcement and competitive shooters demand precision, and the XRS II delivers.
Industry Leading Features:
- Throwhammer™ Throw Lever – Removable lever enables quick magnification changes.
- Precise – 10 MILs per revolution on elevation, windage turrets for exact adjustments.
- ED Prime Glass – delivers colorful, high-contrast images in any light
- Locking diopter Maintains scope’s focus, no matter what.
- EXO Barrier™ – lens coating is moleculary-bonded to the glass, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris
- Multiple Color Options – Available in grey, black and flat dark earth
- Reticle – G3, ET46305GZ