Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II PRO 3.5-21×50 G3 :
The Bushnell DMR II Pro riflescope combines the exceptional performance of the DMR II with ED Prime Glass, which brings out rich color and the finest details, even (and especially) in low light.
At less than 13 inches in length the DMR II offers more performance than any scope in its class. This scope provides long-range precision without sacrificing short-range capability.
The G3 reticle provides precision holdovers at any range and also allows shooters to more quickly engage moving targets. The Throw Hammer Lever makes magnification changes a snap with the flick of a finger. The elevation turret provides 10 mils of adjustment per revolution and is also equipped with the easy-to-set RevLimiter zero stop for a positive return to zero.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – repels water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, in 3 ft of water for up to 30 min.
- G3 reticle in the first focal plane.
- Throw Hammer Lever, for quick adjustments.
- Wide magnification range from 3.5x to 21x.
- .1 Mil click values, 10 Mils per revolution.
- Side parallax adjustment.
- Rapid diopter adjustment.
- Rainguard HD technology.
- Fully coated optics.
Function & Design:
- 34mm forged alloy tube for maximum durability.
- 50 mm objective provides superior light gathering.
- Exposed target turrets for quick adjustment.
- T-LOK locking turrets.
- Nitrogen purged – waterproof to 13.0’/4.0 m.