Buck Vantage Force Select Knife
The Buck Vantage Force Select Knife boasts an ultra-fast and smooth opening with a blade flipper. It works so quickly, you would think it’s an assisted opener. Using an oversized liner lock and stainless steel frame, it provides ultimate strength and durability. When faced with a critical situation, the Vantage Force is prepared to protect in a moments notice. With a variety of non-reflective handle materials and blade steels, there is an option for every professional.
When failure is not an option, whether it’s for emergency rescue situations or in a war zone, there are tough and reliable Buck knives expressly designed to meet any challenge. Tool failure could mean life or death, and at Buck, we choose life.
- Blade: 3.25″ (8.3 cm) drop point, 420HC steel with Black Oxide coating
- Thickness: 0.120″
- Length: 4.375″ (11.1 cm) closed
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (121.9 g)
- Handle: Textured Glass-Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Clip: Removable, reversible tip-up discreet carry
- Blade Flipper
- Select Level
- Made in the USA