The BT21 Atlas TRG Bracket (ATB) is designed for use with the Sako TRG line of rifles utilizing the TRG bipod attachment slot. The ATB provides a forward mounting position which is also closer to the bore-line. It is designed for use with either the BT10, BT10-LW17, BT35-LW17, BT65 or BT65-LW17 Atlas Bipods, which would mount directly to the Picatinny Rail portion of the ATB. Although the BT10-NC, BT35-NC or BT65-NC can be mounted onto the ATB, it requires installation of the bipod during the installations of the ATB prior to reassembly of stock. THIS RESULTS IN A SEMI-PERMANENT, DEDICATION OF THE BIPOD TO THAT PARTICULAR RIFLE. The ATB is constructed from 6061T6 Aluminum with a type III hard coat anodize finish, heat treated alloy steel with a Manganese Phosphate finish. Fasteners included. Available in black only.
Bipods & Rails
Atlas BT21 Sako TRG Bracket
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
- We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
- All pricing is subject to change without notice
- Oversized, overweight, or bulk small-pack ammunition orders are subject to additional shipping charges
- Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.