Area 419 Hellfire 2 Port 1/2-28 Muzzle Brake System
The HELLFIRE Self Timing Brake system is not just another knockoff copy of existing self timing brakes. It was engineered from the ground up to be extremely effective, easier to install, and much more versatile.
- Extremely easy installation, brake WILL NOT turn as you torque the collar to lock. No more guessing where the brake ports will line up once you tighten it down!
- Simple round knurled nut that requires no tools to time the brake.
- Return to zero is excellent. This means removal of your brake and re-installation will not require a zero change.
- Simply torque the universal adapter onto your barrel with a 5/8″ wrench, this piece never has to come off. Next, LEFT HAND thread the brake/collar assembly onto the adapter until it is almost snug. Now rotate the brake until it is level, push the brake into the adapter and you will feel it lock onto the taper. Now tighten the collar fully by hand, and you are done!
- Rearward facing ports for the ultimate in recoil reduction. Independently tested side by side with the best brakes on the market. The HELLFIRE showed 52% recoil reduction on a 6.5 Creedmoor test rifle. This is ~4% more than the one of the most popular brakes on the market.
- Proprietary port design controls muzzle rise without the use of top porting.
- Face of brake is engraved with caliber to indicate the top for correct orientation, and a horizontal line to aid in leveling.
- Made from heat treated 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Manufactured on state of the art CNC Machines right here in NW Ohio. 100% Made in USA.
- 1″ OD Brake, 1.1″ OD collar
- Brake assembly will add 2.6″ from the thread shoulder (approx 2″ added to OAL of barrel)
- Weighs 4.8oz for a 5/8-24 6.5mm brake
Item Number: 419HF2P-223-1228
Rangeview Sports Canada
Licensed Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario