The Apex SD Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger directly replaces the factory hinged trigger with a solid body polymer trigger with a center mounted pivoting safety. The rounded face of the trigger provides a smooth comfortable surface for the shooter’s finger. The trigger also reduces pre-travel by approximately 20% and over travel by 10% when compared to the factory trigger and is perfect for use in SD and Sigma pistols already equipped with an Apex SD or Sigma Spring Kit. The trigger also works as a standalone component.
– Smooth face trigger with a solid body produces a more comfortable trigger for the shooter’s finger
– Reduces pre-travel by 20%
– Reduces over-travel by 10%
– Reduces trigger pull weight by 10-15%
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Works in Smith & Wesson SD, SD-VE & Sigma Series Semi Auto Pistols – 9, 40 and .357 Sig models included. SD9, SD40, SD9VE & SD40VE.
Works in conjunction with the Apex SD Spring Kit or Apex Sigma Spring Kit, or as a stand-alone with the factory components.
In The Package
1 ea. Polymer SD Action Enhancement Trigger