Anarchy Outdoors Bolt Shroud with Firing Pin Removal Tool for Ruger Precision SA Rifle – Titanium
Anarchy Outdoors’ Ruger Precision Rifle Bolt Shroud replacement is hands down the best Ruger Precision bolt shroud on the market. Made in-house on a five-axis Swiss lathe to exacting tolerances out of grade 5 (6al4v) titanium, it is the strongest Ruger Precision Rifle Bolt Shroud on the market.
It will never tarnish, discolor, and is corrosion-proof.
- A bolt shroud made of titanium balances out the bolt weight and enhances the throw during bolt manipulation. This increases the throw and speed of cycling your shot as well as reducing the possibility of binding.
- A tighter fit reduces play and rattle with the bolt vs factory shroud
- 17-4 Stainless steel firing pin removal tool vs plastic factory tool
- A Type 2 Class 3 Anodization finish provides added style and durability
- Made in the USA
- Material: Titanium(high grade, polished) or Black Anodized Type 2 Class 3 Aluminum
- Available is Polished Titanium or Black Anodized Aluminum
- Available in solid (see other product listing) or fluted styles (this listing)
- Available with embedded firing pin removal tool or without.
- Available for short action or magnum calibers
- Dimensions: 4″ x 7/8″ x 7/8″
NOTE: Magnum shrouds fit the following RPR calibers: .338 Lapua, .300 WM, and 300 PRC. Short action shrouds fit the following RPR calibers: .223, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6mm, etc.
Item Number: POL-RPRSA-WIT-NO
Rangeview Sports Canada
License Gun Shop in Newmarket, Ontario