T.A.B. Gear Large Rear Bag
The TAB GEAR Rear Bags have been a favorite for many years. They are a simple rectangle with straps running both ways, across and length wise, as well as a heavy loop at one corner to allow quick attachment/release from gear. The simple look is a very versatile construction in that with being a rectangular construction there are three different height adjustments. Use the flat, short side, or long side to achieve the desired height.
Recently we have begun fielding requests for a larger bag. We made several prototypes and sent them out to users around the country for evaluation on which size they felt we should go with. The overwhelming choice was what we are now calling our TAB GEAR Large Bag. The thickness and short side are the same dimensions as our Small Bag. The length has been extended by two inches. These TAB GEAR Large Bags have been extremely popular and we are thrilled to be offering them to our customers going forward.
In the pictures below you can see the new Large Bag next to a Small Bag for size comparison.
Each is filled with just enough plastic beads to make it easy to adjust the height needed by simply squeezing or relaxing your hold on the bag. The corner loop is easily attached to a carabineer for easy carry.
The webbing that runs long ways on one side and across the bag on the other side provides a simple way to attach the bag to your rifle by running the bipod legs through them. You can also carry it easily by running your hand through the straps.
- Made from 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Webbing is all 1" Mil-spec
- Dimensions 5.5x9.0x2.0
- Entire bag is triple stitched for added strength.
- All corners and webbing are triple stitched for added strength
- Plastic beads on the inside, nothing to hold water
- Light weight
- Like all TAB GEAR, it has a lifetime warranty
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend