Walther Creed 4.2" 9mm Pistol
Creed: A set of fundamental beliefs.
For Walther, those beliefs are superior ergonomics, excellence in trigger design, and unparalleled accuracy, quality and reliability. The new Walther Creed makes a statement in modern polymer-frame handguns that all of these features can be achieved with an economic price-tag. The Creed offers a reinforced polymer frame with signature ergonomics that shooters have come to expect from Walther.
The Creed features a pre-cocked double-action trigger system and a bobbed hammer that ensure a no-snag draw from a concealment. This system provides the shooter with a light and smooth trigger pull, consistent from the first shot to the last. All metal components are treated with a corrosion and abrasion resistant TENIFER coating, providing a matte black hardened surface. With an ambidextrous magazine release, low profile steel 3-dot sights, and front and rear cocking serrations on the slide, Walther refused to compromise on the quality or features of the Creed.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Action: DAO
- Frame: Polymer
- Grip: Textured with Checkered Trigger Guard
- Slide: Tenifer Coated, Matte Finish, Front/Rear Cocking Serrations
- Barrel: 4.25"
- Sights: Low Profile 3-Dot System
- Trigger Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 27 oz.
- 3x Magazines
- Hard Case
- User Manual
Rangeview Sports Canada.
Licensed Gun Dealer in Newmarket, Ontario.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend