Heckler & Koch SFP9-SF (VP9) 9mm Pistol FDE
The modern SFP9 Striker Fired Pistol is a fully pre-cocked system with single-action trigger in calibre 9 mm x 19. The pistol’s standard features include unique characteristics and innovative details. Patented charging supports at the rear of the slide simplify and assist charging without injury. The disassembly process requires no tools and guides the user through a mandatory course of action, offering maximum safety to prevent accidents. The weapon cannot be disassembled unless the magazine has been removed. Unlike comparable models of pistols, the weapon automatically de-cocks itself when disassembled. In addition, the trigger need not be pulled before disassembly. The magazine and ergonomics concept of the P30 were transferred to the new series of pistols. Not only does the SFP9 use P30 magazines, it also features interchangeable back straps and grip shells to provide a total of 27 individual grip shape combinations. Its excellent trigger characteristics promote maximum accuracy during rapid fire sequences. It is based on a well-balanced relationship between hand position, light trigger pull and short trigger travel and reset.
- Firing pin energy equivalent to that of hammer pistols
- Trigger, firing pin and disassembly safety
- Fully pre-cocked system (SA trigger)
- Firing pin indicator on rear of slide
- Low hand position enables quick and accurate follow-up shots
- Ambidextrous operation for right and left-handed shooters (magazine and slide release)
- Patented exchangeable charging supports
- Ideal grip ergonomics
- Exchangeable back straps and patented grip shells (27 grip combinations) for ideal adaptation to women’s and men’s hand sizes
- No tools needed to strip to main assembly groups
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Guaranteed to function with an additional accessory load on the Picatinny rail of up to 160 g
- Guaranteed to function safely with all types of ammunition according to NATO, TR, C.I.P. and SAAMI
- Guaranteed to function with all types of ammunition according to NATO and TR
- P30 magazines, Standard Production
- Sights with high-performance luminescent (non-radioactive) contrast points.
- Approved for all types of ammunition according to NATO, TR, C.I.P. and SAAMI
Caliber: 9mm x 19
Operating principle: Recoil-operated with modified Browning locking system
Magazine capacity: 10 rounds
Trigger system: SA (Single Action)
Length approx.: 186.00 mm
Width approx.: 33.0 mm
Height approx.: 137.0 mm
Barrel length: approx. 106 mm (H&K factory barrel) / 4.2"
Sight radius: approx. 162.0 mm
Weapon with magazine: approx. 710 g
Magazine: approx. 93 g
Trigger pull: ca. 24 N
Trigger travel: approx. 6 mm
Reset: approx. 3 mm
Muzzle velocity: ca. 415 m/s
Muzzle energy: ca. 525 Joule
Barrel profile / Twist: Polygonal profile, 6 twist lines / Right-hand twist
Included Items: Alternate Grip Panels, 2x 10-Round Magazines
|Manufacturer||Heckler and Koch|
|Manufacturer Part #||239328|
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend