American Eagle XM855 5.56x45mm 62gr NATO - 20 Rounds
The pleasure of plinking! Head to the range or back 40, and let loose with this American Eagle 5.56x45mm NATO Ammo. Smooth feeding and straight shooting. Loaded to NATO specifications, and even includes the green painted tips.
Great for plinking at the cabin, tactical exercises or punching paper at the range. Ammo comes sealed in a 120-rd. ammo can, and includes a plastic ammo box. Designed specifically for use in rifles with a free-floating firing pin. It's ammo with consistent and dependable performance you can rely on, shot after shot.
Annealed per military requirement. This ammo has been annealed, so you know it meets true military specs. Unlike your standard civilian round, the military requires visual proof of the annealing on the case, causing the case to appear discolored. This is done intentionally to meet military requirements for overall durability and strength in the completed round.
- Current production
- Reloadable, brass cases
- Non-corrosive, box primers
- Steel-core bullet with green tip
- Sealed in a 120-rd. ammo can
- Includes polymer ammo box
- Great for tactical exercises and target shooting, practice or training.
- Caliber: .223 (5.56x45mm)
- Bullet Weight: 62 grain
- Bullet Style: FMJ
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,020 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 1,255 ft.-lbs.
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm NATO will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressure than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.
* Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.
* We do our best to keep online inventory quantity adjusted to match the retail store. However, please be advised that there is a delay when current levels are synced. All inventory is synced every few hours during business hours.
* All pricing is subject to change without notice
* Orders will be processed and shipped within retail store hours.
Holiday Closures: New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
We Also Recommend